What insurance do you get as a member club of the Vanarama National League?
As part of your membership to The Vanarama National League, your club automatically receives a bespoke insurance programme aligned to your level of football, this cover applies to the club as a whole and extends to subsidiary companies and community trusts.
Your affiliation to The National League automatically includes insurance protection for liability and personal accident.
The annual policies run from 1 July 2023 to 30 June 2024.
Who is covered for liability insurance?
This cover applies to registered clubs of the Vanarama National League and their subsidiary companies including Charitable Trusts.
The policy covers:
- The Football Conference Limited Trading as The Vanarama National League & Subsidiary Companies.
- The Football Conference Limited Member Clubs Community Trusts.
- The 72 Member Clubs of The Football Conference Limited and Clubs Subsidiary Companies.
Who is covered for personal accident insurance?
- Registered contracted first team players of the 72 member clubs.
- Match Officials
- Coaching Staff and Trainers
- Club managers
- Club and league committee board members
- Club and league employees.
Please note: Top up options are available to include additional benefits and include additional teams.