Personal accident insurance
This cover is provided to Gold members of the UKDC only.
Personal Accident insurance provides a payment if you are involved in an accident while involved in UKDC activity. This extends to include while travelling to or from a dance class. I.e. if you are seriously injured in a car accident, on the way to a UKDC dance class.
Marsh Sport & the UKDC have worked closely together to improve the benefits available to UKDC members. Below is a table outlining the key areas of cover. Click here to see a comparison showing the key improvements made.
- Death £25,000
- Permanent Total Disablement £25,000
- Loss of One of More Limbs £25,000
- Loss of Sight in One or Both Eyes £25,000
- Loss of Hearing in Both Ears £25,000
- Loss of Hearing in One Ear £6,250
- Loss of Speech £25,000
- Temporary Total Disablement £100 per week up to 52 weeks
- Temporary Partial Disablement £50 per week up to 52 weeks
- Medical Expenses Up to £30,000
- Funeral Expenses Up to £10,000
- Rehabilitation Costs Up to £15,000
- Broken Bones - Arm - £250 / Leg - £500 / Skull - £500
- Dental Expenses Up to £750
- Physiotherapy Up to £500
- Hospitalisation £50 per day up to £750
- Coma Benefit £50 per day up to max 730 day