Personal Accident cover provides a set financial payment in the event of an accidental injury, such as death, permanent disability, physiotherapy, dental expenses, etc.
The main benefits provided are as follows:
- Death up to £10,000
- Permanent Total Disablement* up to £50,000
- Medical expenses up to £10,000
- Physiotherapy up to £500
- Dental expenses & Optical up to £1,000
- Hospitalisation Up to £50 per day up to £750
- Primary dislocation up to £250
*The basis of cover for permanent total disablement is any and every occupation
Broken bones covered:
- Arm (Humerus, Radius & Ulna) or Wrist (Carpals) - £250
- Leg (Femur, Tibia, Fibula), Ankle (Tarsals) or Kneecap (Patella) - £350
- Skull (excluding jaw and nose), Collar bone (Clavicle), Shoulder Blade (Scapula) - £250
Up to a maximum amount of £1,000 any accident for any one Insured Person.
Other benefits include: coma, childcare expenses, pregnancy, maternity & paternity benefits. Please refer to the Personal Accident Schedule and wording in the downloads section for the full list of benefits.
In addition to the standard Personal Accident cover all members and coaches also receive access to IPRS Health. This is an award-winning rehabilitation and wellbeing organisation specialising in physiotherapy and mental health interventions such as:
- Assessment and treatment
- Training and workshops
- Digital health solutions
All members and coaches receive up to £1,000 of cover per person, further details can be found here.