Who is covered?
This cover applies only to activities authorised or recognised by Snowsport England. A full list of Snowsport disciplines recognised by Snowsport England can be found within the FAQ’s.
The policy covers:
- Snowsport England.
- English Schools Ski Association.
- National Schools Snowsports Association.
- Affiliated Clubs.
- Affiliated Individual Members.
- Overseas members (non-residents of the United Kingdom) for their participation in organise events recognised by Snowsport England Ltd.
- Affiliated Instructors.
- Affiliated Coaches.
- Affiliated Leaders.
What insurance do you get as part of your membership?
As part of your membership with Snowsport England you automatically receive the benefit of the Combined Liability insurance. To understand what this covers and to see the main terms and conditions that apply please make sure you refer to the policy summary and policy wording which can be found in the downloads section below.
The annual policies run from 01st November 2022 – 31st October 2023 (both days inclusive)
The policies' limits are as follows:
- Public and Products Liability – £10,000,000 any one occurrence but in the aggregate in respect of Products Liability.
- Professional Indemnity - £5,000,000 any one claim and in the aggregate.
- Directors and Officers* – £5,000,000 any one occurrence and in the aggregate.
- Employers Liability* – £10,000,000 each and every claim.
- Abuse cover* - £2,000,000 any one claim and in the aggregate.
*The Directors and Officers, Employers Liability and Abuse covers are only applicable to Snowsport England, Affiliated Clubs, English Schools Ski Association and National Schools Snowsports Association.
Please note: Affiliate clubs equipment cover is included up to a sum insured of £5000 and is insured for loss, damage or theft.
Please Note: Cover is operative for all affiliated Snowsport England constituents on the basis you hold a live and valid membership with Snowsport England and that all master insurance programmes have been renewed by Snowsport England.