Our personal accident insurance cover is available for professional and non-professional motorsport participants, officials and marshals.
Group personal accident policies are also available for companies needing cover for their employees.
We have access to insurers for both employed and salaried motorsport professionals as well as those who compete on a weekend for fun, and any forms of motorsport participated in can be covered – whether on 2 or 4 wheels!
What does it cover?
- Accidental death cover.
- Permanent total disability.
- Permanent total loss of sight in 1 or both eyes.
- Permanent total loss of speech.
- Permanent total loss of hearing.
- Permanent total loss of one or more limbs.
- Permanent partial disablement – loss of fingers/toes/quadriplegia/triplegia/paraplegia.
- Temporary total disablement – a weekly payment.
- Temporary partial disablement – a weekly payment.
- 24-hour cover can be incorporated, or done on an event only basis.
Motorsport UK - 'top up' insurance scheme
As Motorsport UK competition licence holders, all competitors receive capital benefits in the event of an injury whilst competing. However, this does not include a weekly pay out option should you become injured whilst competing.
- This insurance scheme will “top up” the Motorsport UK scheme to provide a short term "Total Disability" benefit that will pay a weekly amount should you suffer a temporary total disability.
- This cover could give you an additional pay out of up to £200 per week or 75% of your gross weekly wage, whichever is the less.
- We also offer Personal Accident quotations for those competitors who are self-employed or require a higher weekly benefit. Our 24-hour cover can also include your occupation as well as your racing activities.