If you require Travel Insurance and you or any person covered under the same policy has a Pre-existing medical condition, it is possible you may fall into one of the following categories:
- You have been refused travel insurance because of a medical condition.
- An existing policy has been cancelled or amended because of a medical condition.
- You have been offered insurance, but your medical condition has been excluded.
- You have been offered insurance with a high additional premium because of your medical condition.
- Please contact Jackson Lee Underwriting in the first instance to discuss your requirements. If in any event we are unable to assist you may wish to consider specialist Travel Insurance firms that may be able to assist you.
Please follow the link to the Money Advice Service Travel Insurance Directory. Travel Insurance Directory Link. About this directory: They can't provide quotes - but they can direct you to specialist firms that can. All firms are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and have been through a rigorous selection process to prove their specialism.The link provided is an external link to a publicly available directory that only lists firms that provide, or arrange, travel insurance policies that cover more serious medical conditions.